- Dot1x networking configured (TCNJ-DOT1X)
- School of Business wireless installation has begun (1/5/2013)
- Ely/Allen/Brewster Halls now have full wireless coverage (1/18/2013)
- Loser has full wireless coverage — more so than previously. (3/1/2013)
- School of Business now has full wireless coverage (3/6/2013)
- Education Building now has full wireless coverage (as of 11/21/12)
- Ely/Allen/Brewster Halls in process of having wireless installed (as of 12/10/12)
- Replace all the access points (APs) from the old Wireless-at-TCNJ and Wireless-at-TCNJ2 networks. We are now on a single Wirless-at-TCNJ3 network campus wide. This will allow for better roaming between buildings and better support for newer device types (e.g. Android devices).
- NewRes Hall is now fully wireless.
- Norsworthy Hall now has wireless hotspots located in the main lounge, the lower-level study lounge and the lower-level game room.
- Still in progress
- Ely/Allen/Brewster Halls are ready to get full wireless once we can schedule a time that is not (too) disruptive to the residents.
- The new Education building should have full wireless in the fall.