Android devices require that an app be installed to facilitate the configuration. You have 2 choices on how to proceed.
- Use another WiFi network or your 3G/4G network to download the app called XpressConnect from CloudPath Networks Inc using the Google Play store or the Amazon Appstore.
** OR **
- Reconfigure your security setting on your Android device to allow the configuration wizard to download and install the XpressConnect app. See below.
Configuring Android Security Settings
These instructions are for the Google Nexus 7. Other Android devices may be different, but the concept is the same.
- Go to the Settings app and choose Security.
- Check the box next to Unknown sources to allow the configuration wizard to install the XpressConnect app.
- Now connect to the TCNJ-SETUP-WIRELESS network and proceed through the wizard.
- When prompted to install the XpressConnect app, select Direct Download and choose the Install button.
- The app will be downloaded. You may need to pull down the Android messages menu and choose the app to actually install it.
- Once installed, go back to the web browser and click the “After installing the XpressConnect app …” link to continue with the configuration.
- The remainder of the configuration should be straightforward.
- You can go back into your Settings > Security after configuration if you want to uncheck the box next to Unknown sources.